The well-being of our guests and team member is always our top priority here at the Handlery Hotels.
We want to let you know that we are closely monitoring the evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and following guidelines recommended by the U.S Center for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC). We will continue to respond based on the advice we are given from the CDC, our local health department and medical professionals.
In light of the current situation, we would also like to share that we have further enhanced our cleaning, communication, and promotion of healthy hygiene practices.
- Our housekeeping department cleans on a more frequent schedule all public spaces and lobby, including; all high touch points such as but not limited, to elevator buttons, door handles, hand rails, ATM, Chip/Pin stations, and surfaces.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are located in all of our public spaces and lobby.
- Team members who have direct contact with guests are provided with surface disinfecting products and hand sanitizers.
- Encouraging our team members to practice healthy habits, including:
- Frequent and thorough hand washing for 20 seconds with soap and water.
- Covering coughs and sneezes with a tissue.
- Staying home if they are sick or not feeling well.
We encourage guests with questions regarding upcoming reservations or whose upcoming travel may be impacted to contact us directly at (800)-995-4874 or 415-781-7800.